Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nateisms: Big Brother Edition


While leaving in the morning to go to preschool/daycare:

"Bye girls!" Then mumbles to his dad, "They're the girls and we're the boys, wight Daddy?"

"Right buddy."

"Because we have tethticles, wight?"

***************************************

The Dog and I are in the middle of an argument and it's getting rather loud.

Nate: "Stop it guys! Stop it wight now!"

Us: "Sorry Nate. We'll stop."

Nate: "If you don't stop, I'm going to put you on that step and you won't even get to play. No TV! No nothing!"

Us: (repressing laughs) "Uh, OK. We promise. We'll stop."

Nate: (on a roll) "And Mommy -- if you take your slippers off again, I'm gonna get weally mad at you!"

**************************************
The last remnants of baby talk worth saving:

"I want to wear my lellow sweater!"

"Don't forget your helmlet daddy!"

No comments: