Friday, February 02, 2007

I Love Books

Well that's hardly news. What is news is that my favourite book of 2005 , Lori Lansens incredible The Girls was just picked to be on the Richard and Judy show. Rich and Judy are like the Oprah's Book Club of the UK. The book is going to go through the roof in the UK.

What puzzles me more is why more North Americans didn't take a crack at this book. Was my glowing review not enough? I gave away several copies of the book to my readers. You should know by now that I only recommend good books. You don't need to be a brainiac to read this book. It's the simple story of two sisters -- they just happen to be, um, you know, joined at the head. Read my "Review about a book that's really about me" here.

You'd be wise to pick this up now. Canada | US | UK

No comments: